At Ozarks Vaporium Online Magazine, we are committed to upholding ethical business practices and respecting human rights in all aspects of our operations. We recognize the importance of combating modern slavery and human trafficking and take steps to ensure that our organization and supply chains are free from these practices.
- Human Rights Commitment: We are dedicated to respecting and promoting human rights, including the elimination of all forms of modern slavery, forced labor, and human trafficking.
- Compliance with Laws: We comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to modern slavery and human trafficking, including the Modern Slavery Act 2015 in the United Kingdom and any relevant legislation in the countries in which we operate.
- Supply Chain Transparency: We expect our suppliers and business partners to share our commitment to human rights and ethical practices. We engage with them to ensure they understand and adhere to our expectations. We strive to work with suppliers who uphold similar standards and have implemented their own measures to combat modern slavery.
- Due Diligence: We conduct regular assessments and due diligence to identify and mitigate the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chains. This includes evaluating our suppliers’ policies and practices, conducting audits, and addressing any identified concerns or violations.
- Employee Education and Awareness: We provide training and resources to our employees to raise awareness about modern slavery, its indicators, and reporting mechanisms. We encourage a culture of vigilance and responsibility, empowering our employees to speak up if they suspect any form of modern slavery or human trafficking within our organization or supply chains.
- Reporting and Investigation: We have established channels for reporting suspected cases of modern slavery or human trafficking. We thoroughly investigate any allegations or concerns raised and take appropriate actions in line with our policies and legal obligations.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to continually improving our practices and procedures to prevent and address modern slavery. We regularly review and update our policies and engage with industry initiatives and best practices to stay informed and make positive changes.
This Modern Slavery Statement reflects our ongoing dedication to combating modern slavery and human trafficking. It is made pursuant to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will be reviewed and updated annually to ensure its relevance and effectiveness.
For any inquiries or further information regarding our efforts to address modern slavery, please contact our team at [email protected].
We are determined to promote a world free from modern slavery, and we appreciate the support and collaboration of our stakeholders in achieving this goal.